5 Things You Need To Know Before Buying a Headstone
Are you confused by all the options and lingo surrounding headstones and cemeteries? You’ve got granite, bronze, marble, engraved, cast or etched. You’ve got puzzling cemetery rules and fees. You’ve got portraits, vases, bronze embellishments, glass insets, flat markers and upright monuments. Confused yet? You’re not alone. Most people are as they rarely buy a headstone or grave marker. That’s why we here are Vancouver Granite Works have put together this:
FREE GUIDE – How to Buy a Monument
Even if you don’t buy a monument or headstone from us, don’t buy one, period, until you have the answers to these vital questions:
- What is Memorial Grade Granite and why is it important?
- How do cemetery rules impact my grave marker?
- Why should my headstone tell a story artistically?
- Do I really need a proof?
- What type of foundation will protect my tombstone the best?
- Is a warranty on material and craftsmanship really important?
As an added bonus for downloading this guide, included with your guide download is the LEGACY GUIDE to help you determine the story you want to tell on the memorial. Both guides are absolutely FREE.
It is our mission to give you the information you need to make the right decision for you and your family. Download your guide TODAY!
If you have any questions, please contact us. We are happy to help you.